By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink or at the time of purchase of a specific product or course.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including users who are browsers, vendors, customers, and/ or contributors of content.
The term ‘PrepEasy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and it is subject to change without notice.
- PrepEasy reserves the right to change any and all data on this site in its sole discretion, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience or to give additional information to the users. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- All the material provided on this website unless provided for free use or free distribution, is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of this through any means (including but not limited to distribution of material or sharing user name and password), admission will be cancelled.
- Login id & Password for Classroom & Test series program will be sent via email after completing the admission process.
- You need to provide details and verify your identity as and when required by PrepEasy for accessing our services.
- Fee once paid is non-transferable and is subject to following conditions
- Full refund will be allowed in case of cancellation is requested before start of classes/tests.
- In case, student withdraws course/classes due to non-satisfaction from teaching/classrooms/services/quality or any other reasons, then request should be within seven days (Calendar Days) of commencement of the class. In that case, 40% refund will be allowed.
- No refund will be allowed beyond 7 days (Calendar Days) of commencement of course/ classes or if student demands refund after expiration of schedules period/date of classes/tests without attending classes/tests.
- PrepEasy reserves all rights to make any changes in any program including test series schedule / test writing days and timing etc., if need so arises.
- By providing an email address or mobile telephone number to PrepEasy, the student agrees to receiving email and/or SMS communications from the PrepEasy.
- The student also accepts that email and/or SMS may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. PrepEasy will not be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of communicating with a student by email and/or SMS
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.