- Role of media in woman’s safety
- Uniform Civil Code — A Constitutional Mandate
- Contract farming versus Corporate farming
- Internal National Security threats of India
- Composite culture of India
RSI – 8/1/2023
- Impact of internet on our lives.
- Diversity of Karnataka.
- Changing role of women in today’s world.
- Development of man. vs Conservation of nature.
- Fit India: Importance of good health
RSI (KSRP & IRB) – 18/12/2022
- Sustainable development – more noise than the action?
- The Role of police in Fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Poor and illiterate are less corrupt than the rich and educated
- Technology as a tool to democratise education
- Decade of the drone has just started.
Maximize your score by practising all PSI-PYQ Papers
(1998-2023) sorted year-wise and chapter-wise
- The relationship between environmental and demographic problems.
- The composition and cosmopolitan culture of India
- Educational crisis during pandemic period
- Significance of science and technology in policing.
- South Asia is a burning cauldron, Examine.
WIRELESS PSI: 2021
- Is the New Education Policy 2020 cure to all ills in our education system?
- CAA, 2019 and its after effect
- The impact of covid-19 on Indian economy
- Women emancipation in India: Myth or reality
- Global Warming
- Internet and Women Safety.
- India and multiculture (plural culture)
- Sustainable economic development and environment.
- Relevance of Coalition governments.
- Regionalism, Nationalism and Constitution.
- India as a Super Power in 2020: Comment.
- Need for social reforms in the 21st century
- “Climate change — its happening here and its happening now”. Comment
- India’s demographic dividend: Boon or Bane?
- Need for legislative reforms in India.
- Impact of smartphones on our lives
- Importance of kannada in our changing society
- Education: key to a nation’s progress
- The threat of global warming
- Erosion of morality in the society today
Instructor : 03/11/2019
- Increasing computerisation would lead to the creation of a dehumanised society
- India’s Non-Aligned Policy: Pros and Cons
- Inter State River water disputes
- Spirituality and Scientific Temper
- India’s Contribution to World Wisdom
Assistant Instructor: 2019
- Whether Cybercrime in its trend has surpassed traditional crimes? Discuss.
- Explain the measures to curb Drug Menace.
- Corruption has become the Etiquette Today. Discuss
- Art & Cinema are the reflection of our society. Discuss.
- Discuss in brief about gender Sensitization.
Civil-PSI : 2019
- Innovation is the key determinant to Economic Growth and Social Welfare.
- Cyberspace and Internet — Blessing or curse to the Human Civilization in the
- Does Indian Cinema shape our popular culture or merely reflect it.
- Role of Media in good governance.
- The need for vocational education in India
Reserve Sub Inspector: 2018
- implementing modernisation in Agriculture.
- Role of policing in the development of a nation.
- India emerging as a powerful nation globally.
- Artificial intelligence technology
- Social media and its impact.
Wireless PSI: 2018
- Role of women’s self-help group in the economic development of rural women
- Welfare measures in the police department
- State intelligence department and intelligence Bureau (I.B) coordination and challenges
- Role of youth in strengthening democracy
- Global warming-cause and effects. Discuss
- Social Media is a boon or bane ? Has social media improved or degraded social behaviour of individuals? Discuss.
- The decline of socialism and left leaning is a loss to modern society. Argue for or against the above statement.
- India’s judicial system has regressed into a “bail industry”. Argue for or against the above statement.
- India’s multi-ethnic and multi-cultural character has been threatened by recent acts of violence and protests. Discuss.
- Water wars are a distinct possibility in the near future. Discuss in the context of Cauvery water sharing dispute among the southern states of India.
- Artificial Intelligence — pros and cons.
- Destiny of a nation Is shaped in its classrooms
- Urbanization is a blessing in disguise
- Economic growth and distributive justice
- Globalization and its impaction Indian Culture.
Intelligence PSI: 2018
- Destiny of a Nation is shaped in its classroom
- Environmental pollution: Causes and Solution
- GST Reforms and its impact on the Indian economy
- Urbanisation and its hazards
- Be the change you want to see in other – M.K.Gandhi
- Natural disaster and management
- Modernisation of police
- Impact of GST on Indian Economy
- Fundamental Rights v/s Fundamental Duties
- River Water disputes in Karnataka
SI (KSISF) & SRSI (KSRP): 13/07/2017
- Merits and demerits of a cashless economy
- Cauvery River Dispute – solutions to inter-state river water sharing.
- Should Karnataka go for a Complete liquor Ban?
- India’s foreign policy vis-a-vis Pakistan and China – Pros and cons.
- Unregulated social media- threats to National Security
Civil & Int: 22/06/2017
- Digital Age Boon or Ban?
- Role of society in combating terrorism
- Role of media in democracy.
- Traffic congestion – causes and solutions
- Judicial activism
- Water resource management
- Cross border terrorism
- Bridging trust deficit between police and society
- Demonetisation as a solution to curb black money
- Impact of media on law and order
- Menace of black money
- Desirability of uniform civil code
- “Sex Ratio in India” Comment
- Role of police in a democracy
- Development of scientific temper in a fundamental duty. Discuss
- Relationship between Judiciary and Executive
- Role of regional parties in Indian Polity
- Inter-state river water disputes in India
- Is capital punishment required?
- Importance of study of Karnataka History
- Uniform civil code
- Impact of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on India economy
- Recent measures undertaken by RBI to regulate Indian Financial Market
- Secularism and communal harmony
- The role of public and government in improvising the traffic system
- Corruption in Governance: Causes and Remedies
- Influence of caste and religion in politics
- Impact of economic development on social morality and culture
- Politics: Career or social service
- Present day policing challenges and opportunity
- Employment in Government sector v/s Private sector perception and reality
- Impact of modern technology on cultural and social ethics
- Declining role of agriculture in Indian economy causes and remedy
- Role of the social media in Police work
- Left wing extremism and its solutions
- Women empowerment and its effects on Indian society
- New global world order
- Electronic media- a boon or curse
- Electoral Reforms and Administration
- Crises in India’s Agricultural Sector
- Moral policing and society
- Role of police in democratic government
- Black money in India
- Natural wealth: a boon or a curse
- Role of law and order on economic progress
- Global warming and climate change
- Women Empowerment
- Freedom of Press- Role of Press and Media in India as saviour of democracy
- The role of ISRO in modern India.
- can India lead Third World countries globally.
- Invasion of western culture in India
- The role of women in shaping modern Karnataka
- Karnataka as a model State in India
- Communal harmony
- Student a Nation Builder
- ‘Corruption’ in Public Life
- Cauvery River Dispute
- Mining – Boon or Bane
- ‘Corruption’ in Public Life.
- ‘Mobile Phones’ – boon or bane.
- United Nations’ – Stake of India in the permanent security council.
- The Western Ghats as world’s heritage site.
- Contribution of Indians in the detection of Higgs Boson sub atomic particle (God’s Particle)
- Cyber-crime and Internet Security
- Impact of technology on economic growth
- Pollution and its effect environment changes
- Women entrepreneurship development
- Media and Society
- Evil effects of urbanization
- No progress can be achieved without scientific temper
- Qualities expected of police officer
- Reservation for women
- Electoral Reforms
- Sex education in schools
- Measures that can be taken to reduce farmer suicides
- Negative effects of cinema on society
- How can a people friendly police system be created?
- Eradication of corruption through transparent governance
- Is Reservation in appointments required for Rural candidates?
- Farmer’s problems and suicide
- Kannada film industry
- Progress and political will
- Atrocities on women and law
- Friendship with Pakistan is possible
- Can Humanism be an answer to communalism?
- How to make administration pro-people?
- Is information Technology the only way for development of India?
- ‘Cauvery Water Dispute’- Nature of the problem and remedy.
- Cinema is no ‘Art’ it is only a “Mass Medium”
- “Antheism ” in Indian philosophy
- Changes you perceive in police functioning for better service to public
- Contribution of Bharat Ratna Sir. M. Visveswaraya to the Nation
- Population of India-Its effect on the Nation
- Information Technology and future
- Bundh-pros and cons
- 50 years of independence
- Panchayat Raj and its power
- Tipu Sultan – Tiger of Mysore
- The social role of the police, as I see it
- The noble idea of the Preamble of Indian Constitution